Thursday, February 14, 2013

How similar are trends in Canada to trends in USA?

I have no respect for the government anymore'
Welcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily insider report on all things "Savage."
In today's issue: It just so happened that Michael Savage’s Tuesday night show coincided with President Obama’s State of the Union address.
“You can listen to this Politbureau speech on other radio stations across America if you want to,” Savage told his audience, adding, “All I see is a bunch of grifters slapping each other on the back.”
___________________________________
“Watching the prelude to the State of the Union speech, I feel like I'm looking at the Ukrainian parliament,” said a disgusted Dr. Savage, adding:

The only difference is, they'd be punching each other out. At least we the people would get some entertainment out of that.
All I see is a bunch of grifters slapping each other on the back. You just know they're cutting deals in the back room.
I don't even feel it's my country anymore.
I have no faith in them. I have no respect for this anymore.
And I'm not going to sit and watch this clown giving another speech calling for higher taxes and more regulation, and listen to the stooges on the Democrat side clap like a bunch of seals.
That's all Obama's talking about: tax and spend. Soft Marxism and hard crony capitalism.
Tax the people. Control the people from cradle to grave, and then reward your crony capitalist friends by not taxing them, or giving them sweetheart contracts and grants.
Do you really feel that you live in a representative democracy?

No comments: